Top 10 car-free GolfPlanet Holidays
If you prefer to keep your driving to the golf course on your Golf Planet Holiday, take a look at our top ten choices to stay and play.
- Hotel Las Madrigueras, Las Americas, Tenerife. Just a ten-minute taxi ride from Tenerife South airport, this elegant five-star hotel is next door to Golf Las Americas and all residents have free buggies. It’s a 30-minute walk to Playa Las Americas for an evening out or enjoy the excellent restaurant in the hotel.
- Aphrodite Hills Hotel and Residences, near Paphos, Cyprus. Head to this beautiful island and base yourself at Aphrodite Hills and its on-site PGA National course. This stunning resort offers you a choice of a superb hotel or attractive apartments and villas and includes an impressive selection of restaurants, a spa, tennis courts and many shops.
- Dona Filipa Hotel, Vale do Lobo, Portugal. This popular five-star hotel is renowned for its warm welcome and great location. There’s free golf at the famous San Lorenzo course and the Ronald Fream designed Pinheiros Altos. Courtesy shuttles run, to the courses from the hotel for our golfers.
- The Westin Resort Costa Navarino, Messinia, Greece. Plan ahead and enjoy return shuttle transfers from Kalamata Airport as well as free shuttle transfers to the courses, with buggies included on the Bay course. There’s a generous dine-around package for guests on half board at this luxury five-star hotel.
- Golf El Rompido, Huelva, Spain. Fly into Faro and head over the border to enjoy 36 holes of superb golf overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There’s a good four-star hotel, villas and apartments to suit everyone’s taste and pockets. It’s a popular choice with our clients, particularly for a short break.
- Hotel Jardin Tecina, La Gomera. A bit of a journey, but well worth the effort. Take a ferry from Tenerife and then transfer to this secluded resort with spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean and towards Mount Teide on Tenerife. The Donald Steel designed course is as peaceful as the hotel.
- Vilnius Grand Resort, Lithuania. Golf Planet Holidays clients have exclusive golf deals at this awesome resort, home to The V Golf Club, one of the best courses we have ever played, and tremendous value. Be ahead of the game and book your holiday now.
- Salobre Hotel Resort and Serenity, Gran Canaria. Relax at this stunning resort in between rounds on the testing courses, the New and the Old, both requiring you to be playing at the top of your game. We are delighted to arrange golf transfers if you want to play the other courses on the beautiful island.
- Fairmont Royal Palm, Marrakech. With the foothills of the Atlas Mountains as the impressive backdrop this stylish resort exudes luxury. The golf course was designed by American Cabell B Robinson and demonstrates his flair for taking the fantastic surroundings into consideration when he designs his masterpieces.
- Belek, Turkey. You can’t single out one hotel or one golf course from the fantastic range around Antalya. The all-inclusive golf deals with transfers to the courses are ideal for Golf Planet Holidays groups
This entry was posted in General on February 13, 2019
This entry was posted in Holiday Tips on February 13, 2019