Get a Quote
We're here to help when you are ready for a personal quotation for your golf holiday.
Just click the Get A Quote button below and complete the simple form.
Or give us a call on 01277 284284 if you want to chat through some thoughts with our team.Get a quote
AT A GLANCE
- Terre Blanche Ranked n° 1 European Golf Resort for Continental Europe - Golf Word Magazine
- A 301 ha Secluded property very secure surrounded by forest
- 2 championship Courses designed by Dave Thomas, a state-of-art golf performance center with An Academy and a unique biomecaswing centre
- 115 exquisite Suites & Villas designed as a village all with private terrace
- One-star Michelin Restaurant at the Faventia to complete the Caroubiers ( Club House), Gaudina and Tousco grill by the infinity pool
- Enjoy signature treatments at the spa and complete your health program with the professional fitness coach
ABOUT THE HOTEL
With world-class golf, service, accommodations and spa, Terre Blanche is the multi-award winning South of France resort that will please even the most discerning traveller.
The exceptional facilities are set out over a vast and beautiful estate in the Provence countryside, and there are just 115 bedrooms. But space is luxury and Terre Blanche is all about luxury!
The resort is laid out like a village with every huge and American-style bedroom never being overlooked. The four restaurants serve every palate – from buffet to the Michelin-starred Le Faventia.
Daytime activities are sensational: two beautiful golf courses which often host the European Seniors Tour, a huge spa which rivals anything we’ve seen in Europe and brilliant care and facilities for children. There’s everything to keep everyone in the family very happy.
A member of The Leading Hotels of the World and Virtuoso and a former Four Seasons property, it’s no accident that Terre Blanche is as good as it is but it also has something that many other leading destinations don’t have and that is it’s unique, get-away-from-it-all location in beautiful Provence despite being well under an hour from Nice Airport.
- Two golf courses
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Four restaurants
There are no videos available