Get a Quote
We're here to help when you are ready for a personal quotation for your golf holiday.
Just click the Get A Quote button below and complete the simple form.
Or give us a call on 01277 284284 if you want to chat through some thoughts with our team.Get a quote
Home to the Ryder Cup 2014. When played from the back tees this is the longest inland course in Scotland at 7,081 yards. Nicklaus has transformed an older course into a modern classic that tests all abilities of golfer. Long generous holes, shortish tricky ones, huge bunkers and undulating greens all make a caddie essential for providing the right club and a decent excuse when you hit a poor shot. Buggies are recommended.
- Buggies - £50.00 per round
- Trolleys - £7.00 per round
- Hire clubs - Per day - £60 (includes trolley and 3 golf balls). Per round - £55 (includes trolley and 3 golf balls)
- Clubhouse - restaurant and bar
- Caddies - £47 per player per round
- Academy -
- On site hotel -
- Spa -
- Conference -
There are no videos available