Get a Quote
We're here to help when you are ready for a personal quotation for your golf holiday.
Just click the Get A Quote button below and complete the simple form.
Or give us a call on 01277 284284 if you want to chat through some thoughts with our team.Get a quote
Opened in 1919, the King’s course is a masterpiece of design that has tested the aristocracy of golf. It is one of the most beautiful and exhilirating courses in the world with the springy moorland turf underfoot and sweeping views of the Trossachs and Ben Vorlich. Awe-inspiring even before you start to play the brilliant layout.
- Buggies - £50.00 per round
- Trolleys - £7.00 per round
- Hire clubs - Per day - £60 (includes trolley and 3 golf balls). Per round - £55 (includes trolley and 3 golf balls)
- Clubhouse - restaurant and bar
- Caddies - £47 per player per round
- Academy -
- On site hotel -
- Spa -
- Conference -
There are no videos available