Montego Bay Golf Holidays
Jamaica is famous for its welcome and its full range of paradise beaches; some classic strands, others in pretty coves. It’s long been a winter haunt for those in the know and its selection of hotels, ranging from old colonial classics to funky modern hideaways, please discerning tastes. Now good golf joins the …
Jamaica Golf Breaks
• Dunns River Falls - Enjoy the scenery as you travel along Jamaica's north coast to Ocho Rios to the duty-free shopping mecca of the Caribbean. On to your final destination at Dunns River Falls where you will climb this amazing work of Mother Nature - 160 feet of cascading falls!
• Dolphin Cove - experience the Swim, Encounter or Touch program with the dolphins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios. This is a rare opportunity to dance, play, be kissed and caressed by the dolphins while in the water.
• Black River Safari & Nature Tour - A scenic drive across the island will take you to the wild and natural South Coast. Explore Jamaica's longest river by boat. Roam remote mangrove swamps where you can see crocodiles and other native species in their natural habitat. Afterwards sit down to a traditional Jamaican lunch before topping off the day with a visit to the majestic and unspoiled Y.S Falls for a refreshing swim.
• The Luminous Lagoon Tour - Located in Falmouth, Trelawney, it is one of Jamaica's natural wonders. The lagoon, home to microscopic organisms that emit a phosphorescent light when the water is agitated.
• The Rafting Experience - Relax as an expert craftsman guides you lazily down the river aboard your personal bamboo raft. Your Captain will detail the colourful folklore of the region and you can stop as you wish to explore the lush tropical banks.
• Day Cruise - Sail the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
• Croydon Plantation Tour - Capture the spirit of Jamaica by visiting the interior of the island for an exciting adventure as you journey into the majestic mountainous country where lush vegetation, wild flowers and trickling waterfalls await you. This working plantation, nestled in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains, provides a breathtaking and panoramic view of the surrounding countryside.